Shrimp Lo Mein
- 1t oil
- Smidge of minced garlic
- Ground ginger
- Chopped veggies (onion, broccoli, peppers - whatever you like but together with garlic total 1-2g carbs)
- 1T soy sauce
- 1/2t sesame oil
- Ground black pepper
- 1 package shiritake noodles or miracle noodles, drained
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined- amount is whatever fits your macros – note that 3oz of shrimp have 1g carb
- Heat a sauté pan until hot.
- Add the drained noodles and cook until they dry out a bit.
- In another heated sauté pan, add your shrimp and cook until no longer pink. Remove to another bowl.
- To this pan, heat the oil (we use grapeseed).
- Add the garlic and sauté for 20-30 seconds. Do not burn.
- Add your veggies, ginger, black pepper, and stevia. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil. Add the shrimp and mix. Add the noodles and mix together until sauce is evenly distributed. If a bit dry, add a little hot water (1T at a time).
- If you use more shrimp, veggies, or soy sauce, this dish will have more carbs. You can also make this dish with chicken
Athletic Nutrition Systems http://athleticnutrition.systems/