Pumpkin Mug Cake with Cream Cheese Drizzle
- 3T almond flour
- 1T flax seed meal
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1 packet stevia
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 t vanilla
- 1T pumpkin purée
- 1T butter, melted
- 1T unsweetened almond milk
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Add wet and combine.
- Spray 2 microwave safe ramekins, divide batter evenly amongst them, and cook in microwave for 1 minute.
- Frosting: beat together 1T cream cheese mixed with stevia to taste, splash vanilla, and 1T unsweetened almond milk. Drizzle over warm cake.
- Nutrition facts are per cake (2 total)
Athletic Nutrition Systems http://athleticnutrition.systems/