- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- 1/16 tsp Stevia
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 25-30 grams blueberries (optional)
- Combine all your dry ingredients into a blender and mix.
- Place the wet ingredients into the blender and mix/combine. You can now throw in blueberries or add them during the cooking phase.
- Heat up a some of coconut oil on a pan and pour in half your batter. Add blueberries to the pancake and cook until bubbles stay around the rim of the pancake - about 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for about another 20-30 seconds.
- Now do the same with the second half of the batter.
- One of the best kinds or types of proteins to use to make protein keto pancake is Syntrax Matrix - Milk Chocolate Powder. This is the ideal protein pancake because it is a combination of whey and casein which seems to be superior for binding over just using whey protein.
Athletic Nutrition Systems http://athleticnutrition.systems/