Chocolate Flax Protein Muffins
- 1 1/4c golden flax seed meal
- 1-2 packets stevia (to taste)
- 1/2T baking powder
- 1/2t salt
- 1 scoop Julian's chocolate beef protein powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 c water
- 3T grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and mix together - do not over mix.
- Scoop evenly into greased muffin tin (we were able to get 8).
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Allow to cool before removing.
- Delicious topped with a little peanut butter!
- Nutrition Facts are for each muffin
Athletic Nutrition Systems http://athleticnutrition.systems/